Policies, Rules and Regulations
The Hi Country Haus Recreation Association exists for the benefit of the entire community. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community a great place to play!
The Hi Country Haus Recreation Center is a private recreation center open to Owners and Owners Guests of Hi Country Haus Condominiums.
Click here for RELEASE OF CLAIMS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
Recreation Center hours are from 6am to 10pm daily, 7 days a week.
The Recreation Center has switched to electronic access. You will need to use your card for access.
- The Recreation Center is a non-smoking building and property, and alcohol is not permitted.
- A bike rack will be located at the front of the building for your convenience. Look for this soon!
- Laundry facilities are available in the Rec Center.
- There will be an attendant during busy times.
- Lockers are available for personal item storage while visiting the Rec Center. There is no overnight or luggage storage available. You are responsible for your personal items left in the locker room. Bring your own lock if you wish to secure your belongings in a locker.
- There are 3 Hot Tubs and a Pool for your enjoyment. Please do not bring glass of any kind into the hot tub and pool area.
- Waterproof Swim Diapers are required for children using diapers. The Colorado Department of Health requires a Waterproof Swim Diaper to use a public pool.
- Bring your own towel.
- There is No Lifeguard on duty - Swim at your own risk.
- Children under 18 years: Under 14 must be supervised at all times by an adult who is at least 18 years of age - 14 to 17 may use the pool and hot tubs without supervision once they have been registered by their parents or responsible adult.
- No food or alcohol is allowed.
- No running, diving or jumping in the pool area.
- Please shower before entering the pool area.
- When the pool is crowded, use of balls, floats and playing games is not allowed as a courtesy to the non-participants who are also enjoying the pool.
- Amenities: include pool table, children's area and fireplace area.
- The pool table is complementary for homeowners and their guests.
- The lounge area is open to any Owner or Guest on a first come basis during regular business hours.
- Tables are provided for card games and board games.
- A Smart TV (with cable) are available on a first come first serve basis.
Click here for WiFi and Smart TV user agreement
- A laundry room with coin operated washers and dryers. Each machine is $2.00 per cycle.
- Do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged laundry.
- The laundry room will be available with 24/7 access for homeowners and guests.
- Available for homeowners and their guests
- Must be 14 years or older to use fitness center
- Wipe down equipment after use
The following equipment is available:
- Spin bicycle
- 2 adjustable benches
- Dumb bells
- Powerline P1X (weight machine)
- Smart TV
PAVILION & PLAYGROUND
A picnic pavilion and play area provides hours of enjoyment. A playground with slide, swings and jungle gym to entertain the kids. (The playground is currently under construction.) Try your hand at horseshoes, or play badminton, volleyball or soccer on the field. Owners and guests may rent the Pavilion for their exclusive use. Current rental fee is $40 for a half day (10am to 2pm or 4pm to 8pm) or $80 for a full day (10am to 8pm). All rentals maybe arranged through the front desk at Beaver's. A deposit is required.
Hi Country Haus Recreation Association manages the common areas throughout the community, including the roads, bridges and trash.
TRASH & DUMPSTERS
- Trash should be in plastic/paper bags & tied.
- Close & latch door when done.
- Please don't park in front of the dumpster.
- Please do not put the following in the dumpsters:
- BBQ charcoals (yes, the dumpster will burn down, it has happened....twice!)
- Metal Objects.
- Toxic or Flammable Material.
- Auto Batteries, Oils, or Petroleum Products.
- Open Food Garbage (it attracts Bears).
- Please do not leave trash outside the dumpster or enclosure.
- Pick up after your pet.