The Pavilion is covered and has the following amenities:
- Picnic Tables
- Playground Area
- Horseshoe Pits
- Grass playing field for soccer, kickball, football, etc
- Volleyball - Badminton Court
- Two Charcoal BBQ Grills (not available during fire bans in the county)
- Use of indoor amenities (restrooms and locker rooms)
RENTAL FEES & TIMES
- Pavilion All Day - 10am to 8pm - $80
- Pavilion Half Day Morning - 10am to 2pm - $40
- Pavilion Half Day Afternoon - 4pm to 8pm - $40
- Damage/Cleaning Deposit - $75
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The rental fee and damage/cleaning deposit must be paid in advance to confirm your reservation. Reservations are on a first come basis and the Association office must receive payment at the time of the reservation. The Rental Fee is non-refundable.
- The damage/cleaning deposit will be refunded in full if no damage is done and the Pavilion is properly cleaned according to the Cleaning Checklist provided. Refund is subject to approval after inspection by Association staff. In the event the Pavilion is damaged the deposit will be forfeited and any excess costs of repair will be the responsibility of the renting party. It will be in the sole discretion of the Association's staff to determine the extent of any damages. Costs of any repairs may be treated as an assessment against the owner and may be collected from the owner pursuant to the HCH Declarations.
- The facilities is provided for your enjoyment and as a benefit to owners. Please use as much care as possible and treat it as if it was your own property.
- You are responsible for any damage or theft of any personal property taken to the Pavilion.
- In the event the Association or any individual board member is named as a party to any lawsuit which involves claims arising from your use of the Pavilion, including the consumption and/or existence of alcoholic beverages during the rental time, you agree to indemnify and hold the Association harmless from any judgement imposed against the Association or any individual board member and all attorney fees or costs the Association or said board member is required to expend as a result of being named in such lawsuit.
- You understand that (unless agreed to by the Association) no insurance policy of the Association will be available for claims related to damages caused to the facilities during your rental.
- Please be considerate of other neighbors and guests and keep noise to a minimum.
- Users of the Facilities must comply with the rules and regulations of the Association.
- In the event alcoholic beverages are served, you are required to comply with all federal, state and local laws governing the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email - Property Manager
Call - Toll Free 800-525-3561 | Local 970-726-5741.
Fax - 970-726-8982
Mail - Attn: HCHRA @ Beaver Village, PO Box 21, Winter Park, CO 80482